Us Your Requirements
Select an organization either SAS or Google (be sure to have your instructor’s approval by Week 3 before starting this assignment) in which you are familiar, if only as a regular patron.
Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you:
1. Describe the organization, what it does, the customers it serves, and its size.
2. Research the organization’s mission statement. Discuss the role HR will play (or does play) in fostering the organization’s mission statement.
3. Assess the common HR challenges facing this organization (e.g., high turn-over, low wages, lack of skilled workers, etc.). Recommend an HR strategy you would implement to overcome the challenges assessed.
4. Determine how effective your recommendation above will be to making the organization more competitive.
5. Use at least three (3) quality resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and similar Websites do not qualify as quality resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
? Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
? Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
? Explain the human resource management process, its role in supporting the overall organizational strategies, and the various functions involved in human resource management.
? Analyze business strategy to identify human resource requirements and formulate supporting HRM plans that can improve productivity and contribute to the firm’s competitiveness.
? Use technology and information resources to research issues in human resource management.
? Write clearly and concisely about human resource management using proper writing mechanics.
Grading for this assignment will be based on answer quality, logic / organization of the paper, and language and writing skills, using the following rubric. Points: 250
Assignment 1: Organizational Analysis
Below 60% F
Meets Minimum Expectations
1. Describe the organization, what it does, the customers it
Did not submit or incompletely described the organization,
Insufficiently described the organization, what it does, the
Partially described the organization, what it does, the
Satisfactorily described the organization, what it does, the
Thoroughly described the organization, what it does, the
gastroparesis after bariatric surgery
ABOUT THE COMPANY: The MARK Z. Home Selling Team is the trusted leader in the…
Strategic Plan, Part II: SWOTT Analysis Conduct an internal and external environmental analysis for your…