Paper details:Listen this two programs. It’s the concert record.
After the concert, write a review (3 pages) of the performance detailing your experience.
Note: Fifty percent of your grade will be based on your musical analysis of the performances. You will need to describe elements such as melody, rhythm, harmony, texture, timbre, etc.
The review should include:
1) The names of the performing groups/ artists; the date and location of the performance
2) Describe the setting. Is it a large hall or an intimate theater? What type of audience is there? Young or old? How do they respond to the music?
3) The titles of all compositions being performed. Include the specific movements if it includes multi-movement works. Often these will be tempo indications such as Allegro, Andante, Molto Vivace, etc.
4) Describe one or more musical elements that you recognize in the compositions.
Identify the style period (If you are unaware what the style is, look up the composer and compare it to the period discussed in the book). The dates will often appear in the program. Mention any instrument that stands out and explain why.
5) Be sure to arrive on time to hear the entire concert.
6) Describe your personal reaction to the concert. List reasons why you think it was successful or not.
7) Submit your paper through “Safe Assign” found under “Assignments” on blackboard.
Topic 2: Take this opportunity to exchange any additional information and ideas relevant to this…
Hi madam, Unfortunately the updates I am getting from you is not helping much with…