Discuss the key components and players involved in effective city planning and innovative planning practices. In your discussion, include issues that arrive concerning eminent domain. Discuss how the no-growth movement influences city growth.
4) What is the best way for countries to develop? Should foreign aid be a part of the
plan? Why or why not?
5) Why is the International Monetary Fund a controversial international financial
institution? Should it be? Why or why not?
6) Does the US dollar have any likely competition as the world?s preferred reserve
currency? Why or why not?
7) How did the post-war international trade regime reflect the ?embedded liberal?
compromise? How and why has this compromise changed between GATT and
WTO ? if at all?
8) Why did the post-war embedded liberal compromise in monetary policy and finance
evolve into a dis-embedded liberal order? Is it destined to remain dis-embedded?
Give specific examples.
9) To what extent can hegemons alter and then sustain the international economic
order? Be specific.